What must-see movies haven't you seen?

I have a problem watching movies once they get to a certain hype-level, or certain actors star in them. For me, my two most hated actors are John Travolta and Tom Cruise. I hate their faces, I hate them so much.

The three oh-my-god-I-can't-believe-YOU-didn't-see-this movies I'm told over and over and over that I have to see are Kill Bill Vol. 1, Kill Bill Vol. 2 and Pulp Fiction. Kill Bill(s) were just so hyped I couldn't bring myself to watch, but Pulp Fiction? That's all Travolta baby...ESPECIALLY with that stupid haircut o_0
Oh fuck, now look what you've just done.
I hate all these hyped remakes like spider man and sh1t like that, it just pales to the read spider man cartoons. they add effects that's all, the rest is crap

My other hate are movies with kids like left alone omg I hate that little kid, it's just kids should be kids not actors, I did like lord of the rings though it was painful getting past the kids, omg that one kid the star was so clumsy, all he did was fall down all the time, i bet he fell more than 500 times

Haha you hate Travolta, yeah that stupid haircut, he had such great hair back in Welcome Back, Kotter.
I actually liked Welcome Back Cotter back in the day ;-p but I just can't stand him, UGH!! LOTR, I loved, Hobbits and all :-D
Oh fuck, now look what you've just done.
Haha, I'm not the only one that observed this kid fell a lot too much

Well I hadn't seen Iron Sky but now I did, I was pretty good, it got a little silly but over all it was ok, could have been much better though.